Is Invisalign treatment right for you? Invisalign is the clear alternative to metal braces. With Invisalign, you can have the straight teeth you've always wanted. Invisalign has made such a difference in the lives of many individuals. Led by dentist, Dr. James Bourne, Eagle Dental (located in Homer, AK) offers Invisalign treatment to their patients. Here are 5 signs that Invisalign treatment is right for you.
1. You have orthodontic issues. Invisalign treatment from your dentist in Homer, AK, can enhance the appearance of your smile. Invisalign corrects different types of orthodontic issues, including gapped teeth, crooked teeth, crowded teeth, an underbite, and overbite. Invisalign straightens your smile with a series of custom-made aligner trays. The aligner trays continously move your teeth in small increments.
2. You're a teenager or an adult. Invisalign is a great solution for teenagers and adults looking to straighten their smile. Invisalign will allow you to live the way you want to- talking, eating great food, and enjoying activities without worrying about your braces. Invisalign allows you to eat the foods you love, whenever you want. Invisalign aligner trays are removable. You only remove your aligners to drink, eat, brush, and floss.
3. You prefer clear braces. Are you too embarassed to wear metal dental braces? Wearing metal dental braces can be a difficult and emotional problem for many individuals. You can straighten your crooked teeth without a mouthful of metal. Invisalign aligner trays are viretually invisible. No one will even notice that you’re wearing dental braces.
4. Comfort is important to you. Invisalign aligner trays are made of a thermosoftening plastic material created for the treatment plan. The aligner trays are very comfortable to wear, so you'll be able to wear them all day without effort. Conventional dental braces are an effective method of straightening teeth, but metal brackets and wires can be uncomfortable to wear.
5. You want the best oral health. Invisalign treatment can improve your dental health. Unlike conventional braces, you can remove your aligner trays to brush and floss your teeth. Straightening your smile can also result in better oral health. It's difficult to clean between teeth that are misaligned, increasing the chances of dental cavities and periodontal (gum) disease.
The best way to find out if Invisalign treatment is right for you is to consult with our Invisalign-trained dentist. Call Eagle Dental at (907) 235-8574 today to schedule a dental consultation in Homer, AK and get the smile you deserve. You're on your way to straight teeth and a beautiful smile!